Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’
instructions and accepted good practice.
· Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
· Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
· Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
· An Introduction to the plant
· Current relevant regulations
· Pre – shift inspections
· Controls and instruments
· Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
· Positioning of conveyers and hoppers
· Emergency stop operations
· Observing and controlling the outputs
during crushing activities
· Shutting down and securing the machine
CPCS THEORY QUESTIONS A42 &A43
Test durations depends on joint theory and practical tests